Terms & Conditions of Use
This website is owned and operated by The Literate Chigger, Ink., Inc. ("GreeceTraveler.com"). The following Terms and Conditions of Use govern web-use by all Users of GreeceTraveler.com website (the "GreeceTraveler.com" and or "website"). Please read the following carefully because by using GreeceTraveler.com you are agreeing to abide by these Terms and Conditions of Use.
The entire contents of the website are protected by copyright (unless otherwise indicated on the title page of the article). As a User, you have certain rights specified below; all other rights are reserved.
Rules of Use
To make GreeceTraveler.com useful, the following rules apply:
1. All Users, including Guest Users, will have access to all Content websites within GreeceTraveler.com. You may browse all public pages, and search the entire database of Content and abstracts.
2. Users who have login access will have access to the full text of such Electronic Product ("Authorized Users"). Authorized Users may download, view, copy and save to hard disk or diskette and store or print out single copies of individual articles or items for your own personal use, scholarly, educational or scientific research or internal business use. Authorized Users may transmit to a third-party colleague in hard copy or electronically, a single article or item from GreeceTraveler.com for personal use or scholarly, educational, or scientific research or professional use but not for re-sale. In addition, Authorized Users have the right to use, with appropriate credit, figures, tables and brief excerpts from individual articles in GreeceTraveler.com in your own scientific, scholarly and educational works.
3. All Users, including Guest Users, have the option to create a My Profile Page which will allow them to create links to GreeceTraveler.com articles of interest and search criteria which may be reused by them and manage their custom email alerting services. In order to do so, Users must register. During the registration process, Users will select and register a user name and password which they must keep confidential and not disclose to or share with anyone else.
4. Except as provided above, you may not copy, distribute, transmit or otherwise reproduce material from GreeceTraveler.com; store such material in any form or medium in a retrieval system; download and/or store an entire issue of a GreeceTraveler.com article or its equivalent; or transmit such material, directly or indirectly, for use in any paid service such as document delivery or list serve, or for use by any information brokerage or for systematic distribution, whether or not for commercial or non-profit use or for a fee or free of charge.
5. In order to protect the integrity and attribution of GreeceTraveler.com you agree not to remove, obscure or modify any copyright or proprietary notices, author attribution or disclaimer contained therein or on any screen display. You may not integrate material from GreeceTraveler.com with other material or otherwise create derivative works in any medium. This is not meant to prohibit quotations for purposes of comment, criticism or similar scholarly purposes.
6. You may not do anything to restrict or inhibit any other User's access to or use of GreeceTraveler.com.
7. If you refuse or fail to abide by these Terms and Conditions or violate any other terms of this Agreement, GreeceTraveler.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate your access to GreeceTraveler.com immediately without notice, in addition to any other available remedies.
GreeceTraveler.com is not responsible for any charges associated with accessing the website, including, but not limited to, any computer equipment, telephone or Internet connections and access software.
GreeceTraveler.com may modify any of these terms and conditions at any time by providing notice via these terms and conditions of use. Your continued use of the website shall be conclusively deemed acceptance of such modification.
GreeceTraveler.com may provide links to third-party websites. Where such links exist, GreeceTraveler.com disclaims all responsibility and liability for the content of such third-party websites. Users assume the sole responsibility for the accessing of third-party websites and the use of any content appearing on such websites.
Privacy and Data Protection Policy
Links may be provided from this website to other third party websites. In using such links, Users should be aware that each third party website will vary in terms of its privacy and data protection policies, and GreeceTraveler.com does not take responsibility for the privacy policies of, and usage of, personal information collected by others including, without limitation, those of any partner or affiliate.
You should be aware that identifiable personal information—such as your name or email address—that you voluntarily disclose that are accessible to other Users (e.g. on forums or in chat areas, etc.) could be collected and disclosed by others. GreeceTraveler.com cannot take any responsibility for such collection and disclosure.
Additional Services: In addition GreeceTraveler.com may offer additional services, including optional Email Alerting Services, which are opted into by registration and may be opted out of at any time. By choosing to take advantage of this and other services offered by GreeceTraveler.com, you consent to the use of your information for the purposes of providing these services.
A cookie is a small piece of information that a website puts on a hard drive so that it can remember information about a user at a later date. Throughout the GreeceTraveler.com website cookies are used in two ways: as a temporary, Session Control cookie to validate access privileges and, at the user's option, as a permanent cookie to facilitate login to GreeceTraveler.com via the Remember Me option. Cookies are not used to gather or provide usage statistics. By choosing to take advantage of these services, you consent to the use of your information for the purposes of providing these services.
Session control cookies are used on most websites today because they facilitate navigation. In order to use GreeceTraveler.com users must have their browsers set to accept cookies.
Once a user is signed into GreeceTraveler.com our Web server uses a temporary cookie to help us manage the visit to the service. This Session Control Cookie is deleted when the user quits the browser. This cookie allows us to quickly determine access control rights and personal preferences during the online session. The Session Control Cookie is set out of necessity and not out of convenience.
When a user registers to gain access to GreeceTraveler.com or its personalization features, whether as a Guest User or as an Authorized User, he/she is asked to choose a user name and password. Every time the user logs into GreeceTraveler.com, he/she will be asked to enter this unique user name and password. Users have the option of storing this information on their computers as a permanent cookie by selecting the 'Remember Me' option when logging in. This feature is optional and user controlled. The Remember Me cookie can be deleted at any time by clicking on the Logout button in GreeceTraveler.com.
Users must be careful not to store their user name and password as a cookie on any computer that is not their own, since doing so would enable other users coming to that computer to access GreeceTraveler.com under their name and to have access to their GreeceTraveler.com My Profile page.
GREECETRAVELER.COM AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; THE USE OF THE ELECTRONIC JOURNALS, GREECETRAVELER.COM AND ALL MATERIALS IS AT THE USER'S OWN RISK; ACCESS TO GREECETRAVELER.COM AND THE ELECTRONIC JOURNALS MAY BE INTERRUPTED AND MAY NOT BE ERROR FREE; AND NEITHER GREECETRAVELER.COM OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE ELECTRONIC JOURNALS OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN GREECETRAVELER.COM, SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USER'S USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE GREECETRAVELER.COM AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN.